The Feldman Doctrine
1. Enough with the family vacations–war always breaks out.
2. Don’t start with the Libyans.
3. The tea party is filled with watercress eaters.
4. Walk a mile in your neighbor’s moccasins but wear a thin cotton sock.
5. Next we’ll have to pay banks to keep our money and maybe throw in a socket wrench or stadium blanket.
6. I believe in One World I just don’t believe it’s this one.
7. Things started going to hell when everybody started misusing “literally.”
8. Twitter is more popular than Jesus. Just kidding. But I doubt Mathew could confine himself to 140 characters.
9. We spend too much time thinking about the perfect electronic device and too little thinking about the perfect accessories.Uncategorized